MBH Architects is a top-tier firm with a small firm feel. Our staff of over 200 employees work on projects ranging from high-density housing developments to sustainability-focused tech campuses to restaurants to memorable spaces for brands like Tesla, Allbirds, West Elm, and the world’s top luxury brands. We offer an interactive environment where employees are encouraged to learn and grow including lunchtime seminars and licensing incentives. We are always looking for highly organized, versatile team-players to join our team in Alameda, CA as Designers.
Duties can include:
- Timely and accurate production of project deliverables
- Implement corrections, revisions, red line changes and address comments on architectural drawings; assuming responsibility for accuracy of work
- Solve space planning & adjacency requirements
- Manage multiple assignments concurrently
- Participate in improving architecture production methods
- Site planning, programming, design development, detailing, and interacting with consultants
All applicants must have a minimum of 1 year of experience using Revit; an assessment will be administered as part of the interview process.
If you take your work seriously, but love to laugh at yourself and with others and never settle for anything less than stellar work, MBH Architects is for you.
MBH is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity in the workplace.