Management Consulting Business Analyst
Integration Management Consulting is an award winning international strategy, management and operations consultancy that has recently expanded to the United States. Since our founding 25 years ago in Sao Paulo, Integration has delivered projects in over 70 countries, with a network of 300 consultants across 9 offices in Europe and North & South America. In 2018, we opened our first US office in San Francisco to support the next wave of international expansion – and, in 2020, we opened our second US office in Chicago.
Integration United States
Our US Operation is unique in the consulting world: the atmosphere is ambitious, entrepreneurial, and dynamic. It embodies many features of a start-up operation, such as a demand for flexibility, proactivity and a willingness to tackle any challenge. Simultaneously, we are backed up by the experience, success and resources of an established international consultancy, which provides the US Operation with stability.
Your Opportunities at Integration
• Build your firm: Our Analysts play a key role in driving our growth and direction by leading internal initiatives. As a start-up operation, the results of these initiatives will determine how Integration will operate in the USA.
• Shape your career: At the start of each year, Analysts lay out the experiences, opportunities, and learnings they are looking for over the year, and beyond. This is translated into a “Do’s and Don’ts” document that describes your specific preferences and restrictions for project allocations.
• Explore the world: We believe that extensive international experience allows our teams to shape more effective, relevant, and impactful recommendations. As an international consultancy, our Analysts travel to all parts of the world to work on-site with client teams.
Who We Look For
• Entrepreneurial Spirit: We look for people who are excited about getting involved in driving Integration’s growth in addition to helping our clients grow.
• Strong Undergraduate Performance: We look for people who demonstrate strong academic performance, analytical ability, and leadership potential through their undergraduate and internship experiences.
• Positive Attitude: Our professionals embody the culture of confidence and collaboration, rather than arrogance. We need people who are proactive and take ownership of the results of their work products and their career development.
• Adaptable: We look for people who are excited by change. Our Analysts will work across all areas of expertise and will be expected to travel between 50% - 80%, sometimes internationally