Data Scientist/Sr. Data Scientist - Federal
TYSONS, VA; DAYTON, OH; REDWOOD CITY, CA
C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI software for accelerating digital transformation. The proven C3 AI Suite provides comprehensive services to build enterprise-scale AI applications more efficiently and cost-effectively than alternative approaches. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open, data-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data science and application development. Learn more at: www.c3.ai
As a C3 AI Data Scientist (Federal), you will work with some of the largest and most innovative Federal customers helping them build the next generation of AI-powered enterprise applications on the C3 AI Suite (c3.ai/customers/). You will work directly with data scientists, software engineers, and subject matter experts in the definition of new analytics capabilities able to provide our customers with the information they need to make proper decisions and enable their digital transformation. You will help find the appropriate machine learning/data mining algorithms to answer those questions and implement those on the C3 AI Suite so they can run at scale.
Recent examples of successful engagements include predictive maintenance on aircraft and satellite subsystems, manufacturing yield optimization, equipment lifetime optimization, and identifying value in satellite imagery.
Qualified candidates will have an in-depth knowledge of the most common machine learning techniques and their applications. You will also understand the limitations of these algorithms and how to tweak them or derive from them to achieve similar results at large-scale.
This role requires US Citizenship or US Permanent Residence.
- Driving adoption of Deep Learning systems into next-generation of C3 AI products.
- Designing and deploying Machine Learning algorithms for C3 AI’s federal customers.
- Collaborating with data and subject matter experts from C3 AI and its customer teams to seek, understand, validate, interpret, and correctly use new data elements.
- US Citizenship or US Permanent Resident .
- MS or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, or equivalent fields.
- Strong understanding of machine learning algorithms & principles (regression analysis, time series, probabilistic models, supervised classification , and unsupervised learning), and their application.
- Strong background in mathematics, statistics, and computer science.
- Excellent programming skills in Python.
- Ability to drive a project and work both independently and in a team.
- Smart, motivated can-do attitude and seeks to make a difference.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- MS or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, or equivalent fields. Specialization in machine learning is preferred.
- Active Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance (Secret or Top Secret).
- Experience with deep learning, natural language processing, computer vision, or reinforcement learning.
- A portfolio of projects (GitHub, papers, etc).
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits.