Software Engineer 1
Who We Are
Qvest.US provides business and technology consulting services that bring our clients closer to their customers, data, and content. We have a global footprint across five continents and are the largest Media and Entertainment focused consulting company in the world. We have deep expertise across Program Management, Digital Media Supply Chain, IP & Rights Management, Data & Analytics, AI/ML, Customer Experience and Salesforce, Cybersecurity, & IP Transformation.
About the IDC
The IDC is our Innovation Development Center located in Austin Texas. Here we build custom software using modern technologies to solve complex business problems for our clients where an offshore model would not be successful. We believe the best products and services are realized by knowledgeable tight-knit teams aligned to a shared purpose and understanding. We work hard every day for ourselves and for our clients, and are honored to be recognized as a Best Workplace in Texas by both Fortune magazine and Great Place to Work!
Who We're Seeking
Qvest is seeking an Engineer Level 1 to join our growing development team in Austin, TX, starting in Summer/Fall 2023. We are looking for problem-solvers who thrive in fast-paced and collaborative environments, are comfortable in client-facing roles, and value a workplace where they can always continue to learn.
What you'll do
- Build quality software that solves our clients’ problems
- Build & define your skill-set with help from our team members
What you'll bring
- A strong analytical mind
- Grit, determination and the ability to solve problems
- Effective communication skills
- A desire to grow your career, and continuously learn about new tools, technologies, and languages
- The aspiration to be part of a collaborative and fast paced team
- Knowledge of data structures
- Examples of your code from school and/or outside projects
More About Us
- Development/SDLC comprehensive training - our goal is to invest in you as an engineer
- Bi-monthly professional development blocks with talks and discussions curated from our team members
- Coffee, snacks and beverages to fuel our brains
- Flexible schedules & untracked PTO
- Profit sharing bonus
- Team member initiatives and events like: monthly game nights, monthly potlucks, outreach events, our annual destination meetings, as well as many others
- Transparency through All-hands meetings
- Open door policy with our IDC Leadership team
Life at Qvest
We were founded on a culture of collaboration and inclusiveness, and this permeates each of our initiatives, both client-facing and internal. We offer a wide selection of benefits including medical, dental & vision, 401k matching and flexible vacation; we sponsor training to advance our teams’ skill sets and we prioritize our employees’ professional growth paths. Qvest.US is currently 350+ people strong and we’ve been recognized as a “Best Place to Work,” a “Great Place to Work,” “Fastest Growing,” and “A Jewel."
Equal Employment Opportunity
Qvest is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Qvest applies this stance to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including internships, at all levels of employment.