Multifamily Software Developer Analyst (Hybrid Work Schedule)
As a Freddie Mac Multifamily Software Developer Analyst, you’ll get the experience and resources you need to launch a successful career in commercial real estate technology! In this top tier analyst program, you’ll be able to contribute to the design, by building the future of technology programs that provide stability to the rental housing market. This exciting program is for recent Computer Science/Computer/Software Engineering grads who is interested in building the future of technology for the commercial real estate industry. Apply now and learn why there is #MoreAtFreddieMac!
Freddie Mac Multifamily offers a dynamic diverse and inclusive work environment, that allows Analysts to grow through a wide variety of experiences and responsibilities. We provide systems and technology that benefit the customers, employees and our business partners. Our technology improves the services we offer to our customers and improves efficiency and performance for employees, making work easier. Multifamily Software Developer Analysts will have immediate interaction with all levels of employees including senior leadership.
Participation in the program will support your continued professional development through access to targeted training courses and learning opportunities, as well as exposure to senior management. You will gain knowledge of technology for the financial industry all while enhancing your own proficiencies.
What you’ll be doing:
- Participate as a member of a project team to develop innovative, high-quality software solutions in an Agile development environment
- Develop, modify, and design software based on requirements/design specifications
- Help define business and user needs and processes; determine solutions, work with project team/sponsors in identifying best solution
- Participate in requirements analysis; help design applications based on system requirements; promote top code quality and solve exciting issues related to performance tuning and scalability
- Build enhancements within existing applications to optimize efficiency
- Support implementation of software application changes with daring deployment timelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related, meaningful experience and coursework
- College-level experience with coding practices and languages (such as Java, C/C++, Python, Angular/Springboot, MongoDB/Postgres, OpenShift/Docker or others)
- Knowledge of Agile software development project methodologies preferred
- Graduation no more than 18 months prior to start date and available to begin full time employment in January or June 2023
Keys to Success in this Role:
- Exceptional technical, analytical and organizational skills
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, technical awareness and leadership abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- A drive for learning about the multifamily housing industry and how to apply technology to it