Environmental Scientist (JC - 319962)
To be considered for this position, you must apply at CalCareers.ca.gov. To apply you must first, create a CalCareers account. Once your account is created you can search 319962 to locate the job posting and apply. Note: This position will no longer be available on CalCareers after the job closes on 8/10/2022. No applications will be accepted after the job closing date.
Positions at the Water Boards may be eligible for telework with in-person attendance based on the operational needs of the position. Due to the COVID-19 public health emergency, applying electronically is highly encouraged.
The State Water Resources Control Board’s Division of Drinking Water has an exciting opportunity for an Environmental Scientist position in the Quality Assurance Section – Data Support Unit supporting new drinking water data analytics.
This individual will:
• Work closely with stakeholders to support the design, development, testing, and implementation of databases to support the collection and analysis of drinking water related data.
• Support the development, improvement, and maintenance of financial data collection.
• Provide technical and analytical support to database users.
• Serve as a workgroup or committee liaison to support stakeholder involvement.
• Collaborate with and assist staff on identifying the priorities on gathering, verifying, and ensuring water system boundaries are collected and displayed accurately.
• Create visually appealing website content and promote procedures that support consistency, transparency, and sharing knowledge.
You will find additional information about the job in the Duty Statement.
To learn more about this position and how to apply, please visit CalCareers.