Every Vortex product that leaves our door is covered by our Very Important Promise (VIP) Warranty. The Vortex VIP Warranty simply means, if you ever have a concern, issue, or want to order a Vortex product, you will be met with a customer experience that will exceed all expectations! Our promise is unlimited, unconditional and lasts a lifetime. Whether your Vortex role is in Sales, Customer Service, IT, Marketing, Finance, NPD or Operations, every day starts with supporting that promise and PUTTING THE CUSTOMER FIRST.
Vortex Optics is looking for a business analyst that is self-motivated and detailed orientated to join our growing business application team. In this role you will be an integral part of selecting systems that create a rare experience for our internal and external customers that set us apart. Are you someone that loves to identify problems and facilitate creating a shared vision to implement the right solution for everyone? If yes, then this job is for you!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Facilitate meetings to derive business requirements and foster collaboration between departments
- Identify project constraints and determine the root cause of each
- Provide recommendations, with advantages and disadvantages, that are based on root cause analysis
- Gather detailed business requirements from stakeholders
- Translate business requirements into functional requirements to establish scope
- Communicate project updates with sponsors, stakeholders, and project team members in a timely manner
- Create process models, use case diagrams, and additional documentation
- Serve as project manager, as needed, for projects
- Review, analyze, and evaluate business systems and system processes to provide recommendations for process improvements
- Assist with user acceptance testing for all assigned projects
- Other duties as assigned