National Gaming Hospitality Consulting Associate - Summer 2023
Please click the apply link to search through all offices hiring for this position. Application deadlines vary by market, so please connect with the local recruiter for any specific deadlines.
At RSM, associates work with large and small companies in various industries. They develop strong working relationships with clients built on understanding their businesses and challenges. Associates work on multiple team engagements each year, including several pieces of any particular assignment – not just one part. Working in a mutually respectful team environment helps our associates perform at their best and integrate their career with their personal life.
RSM’s gaming professionals deliver strategies built on our understanding gained by serving hundreds of casinos – and on our commitment to understanding their unique business vision, goals and challenges. RSM’s National Gaming and Hospitality team supports Tribal and Commercial casino and hospitality clients throughout the United States, and abroad. The Consulting Associate will assist the team in providing our clients with a variety of services, including, for example, gaming regulatory compliance reviews, casino anti-money laundering compliance assessments, client internal audit, accounting and/or finance staff support, process improvement reviews, and control development and implementation.
Examples of the candidate’s responsibilities include:
· Assist in providing a variety of financial and operational consulting services
· Identify and define clients’ financial and operating problems, assess client needs and assume responsibility for scoping engagements, developing work programs, fee estimates, and proposing engagements
· Work closely with Consulting, Audit & Tax personnel as appropriate to serve client consulting needs and to promote financial management consulting services
· Assist with internal controls improvement and assessment and reviewing organizational structure
· Develop an increasing level of understanding and knowledge in several specialized financial management consulting services and/or services in closely related product lines
· Minimum B.A. / B.S. degree or equivalent from an accredited university by the time employment commences
· Accounting or Finance major
· Travel to assigned client locations is required. Must have access to and ability to arrange for use of reliable modes of transportation to those locations
· Ability to travel up to 75%
· A minimum 3.0 GPA is preferred
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong computer skills, including MS Office
· Ability to work as an effective member of a team
· Motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
· Client focused
· Ability to multitask
· Broad analytical skills including analysis, forecasting, profit enhancement and budgeting, with the ability to make sound recommendations
The firm offers a competitive benefits package, base compensation, and an employee bonus program for eligible roles based on individual and firm performance per program guidelines. Base compensation ranges can be found between the ranges noted below in the posting, and an actual offer can vary based upon on role, hiring location, and qualifications. For additional information on RSM’s total rewards, visit our website at https://rsmus.com/careers/working-at-rsm/benefits.html.
If required by applicable law or client policy, you may be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or have an approved accommodation.
You want your next step to be the right one. You’ve worked hard to get where you are today. And now you’re ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you’ll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Job ID: req29429
Line of Business: Consulting Services
SubFunction: FC IFA Natl Gaming & Hosp
Job Type: FullTime
Req #: req29429
Location: Oklahoma City, OK US
Region: Central Region
Job Category: Business Consulting/Technology
Employment Type: Campus Associate
Degree Required: Bachelor
Salary Range: Starting at $59900