Our Finance organization has an opening for a Financial Analyst. The right candidate has the potential to move throughout the finance organization and support teams such as FP&A, investor relations, M&A, and project reporting. Responsibilities will include financial reporting requirements, various weekly and monthly reporting, preparation of Management Review Packages, investor relations support, business forecasting, M&A modeling, and involvement with special projects.
What You’ll Do:
- Interact, present to, and support senior management.
- Ability to learn and understand all aspects of the business by rotating throughout the finance organization to maintain standard reporting metrics.
- Assist in the creation of public and private company financial reporting packages
- Perform Ad-hoc financial and variance analysis upon request.
- Be an active member of Finance team, seek ways to cross-pollinate best practices across the program segments.
What you’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Investment Banking or similar field.
- 0+ Years of experience; must demonstrate working knowledge in relevant areas.
- Advanced Excel skills with experience in building/managing financial models and analyzing financial data (lookups, pivot tables, and macros).
- Knowledge in enterprise software like NetSuite, Oracle.
- Comfortable handling confidential information.
- ERP experience (NetSuite preferred).
- Detail oriented.
- Experience interacting with senior management.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of GAAP, as applied to financial reporting standards.