Jr SQL Developer
About Company: -
The mission of Ezjobs is to provide world-class technology solutions to our clients. Ezjobs provides exceptional, experienced individuals to our clients at a great value. What differentiates Ezjobs from our competitors is our focus on developing strong and lasting relationships with our clients.
Benefits Of Joining Ezjobs: -
- We have an upcoming project & we are in the hiring process, 0-5 Years of experience as a Data Analyst, Developer, and QA, related to technology.
- Free Training is Provided On SQL Server, SSIS, Azure, and SSRS based on the current projects.
- We accept all work authorization categories. (OPT, EAD'S, GC, Citizen)
- Very Competitive Salary structure and Dedicated legal team to process your H1B Sponsorship. Aggressive marketing team -- We will get you the JOB at the earliest possible.
- Vforce is E- Verified Organization.
- Create databases with efficient structures
- Write optimized queries, views, and triggers for integration with other applications
- Maintain high standards of data quality and integrity
- Understand issues related to network performance and security
An SQL developer good to have a background in:
- Reporting and business intelligence tools like Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SAP Crystal Reports
- NoSQL database systems, such as MongoDB and CouchDB
- Big data technologies like Hadoop and Spark
- Cloud services like Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure
- The Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), specifically Scrum and Agile methodology
The Highest Level of qualification required is a bachelor's degree. (Bachelor's Degree must be completed) and Must have US Work Authorization.
What You Bring: -
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, a STEM Graduate Degree within Information Technology; Majors include Math, Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Cyber Security, Management Information Systems (MIS) Data Science, Data Engineering or related.
- Technology-focused on foundational software development skills.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Readiness to accomplish tasks in a challenging environment, self-motivated learner, strives for excellence, and strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Job Type: -
- No Third Party Resume
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or veteran status.