Summer Analyst, Strategy Consulting Practice (Summer 2023)
Summer Analyst, Strategy Consulting Practice
Are you passionate about making an impact on the education sector? Interested in working with companies, non-profits, institutions, and investors across the K-12, postsecondary, and corporate learning markets?
With an exclusive focus on the education sector, Tyton Partners works at the intersection of market and mission, helping a diverse group of organizations achieve their growth, strategy, and investment objectives. Selected recent client engagements include:
- Developing an organizational strategy for a national non-profit to increase access to postsecondary education for students of color, first-generation students, and poverty-affected students
- Building a go-to-market strategy for an innovative digital curriculum provider serving K-12 districts and postsecondary faculty and institutions
- Assisting a national foundation to understand the evolution of, and key gaps within, priority market segments to support the development of their grant-making strategies
- Partnering with a community college to design a purely online campus to expand reach and support local learners. The recommended model included financial, operational, and curricular considerations
- Developing an investment strategy for a national foundation to enhance the digital learning ecosystem and improve postsecondary outcomes for students of color, first-generation students, and poverty-affected students
- Conducting commercial diligence for financial and strategic investors acquiring K-12, postsecondary, and corporate training businesses
Tyton Partners offers a unique opportunity for early-career professionals seeking growth and impact through its:
- Dedicated focus on the global education sector, where our work and insights impact both organizational missions and the broader market
- Exposure to market-leading companies, investors, and non-profit organizations as well as high-potential emerging businesses
- Entrepreneurial, growth-oriented environment that will enable you to have a meaningful impact on firm culture, work on collaborative project teams, and benefit from a mentorship program that accelerates your learning and development
Tyton Partners Summer Analyst Description
Tyton is seeking a Consulting Summer Analyst who is excited to build their business skillset while supporting the growth of an entrepreneurial and dynamic firm. As a Consulting Summer Analyst, you will be a key member of a diverse consulting project team and actively involved in all phases of a client engagement, with a focus on research and analysis. As part of a highly collaborative project team, you will support discrete research and analytical tasks, with guidance and ongoing support from team members, to generate market-based insights and strategic recommendations. Consulting Summer Analysts will also complete an additional internal capacity-building project and present findings directly to senior leadership.
Primary responsibilities of the Consulting Summer Analyst include:
- Performing quantitative and qualitative analyses, including market research, competitor analysis, market sizing, financial analysis, and survey creation and analysis
- Synthesizing primary and secondary research and analysis and summarizing findings through PowerPoint and research briefs
- Presenting findings and recommendations to internal senior stakeholders
The Consulting Summer Analyst is a paid position based in our Boston office starting June 2023. In addition to a meaningful professional growth opportunity, you will also be invited to participate in all general professional learning opportunities and company social events. This is an ideal position for someone who is ready to work hard, learn, and grow in an entrepreneurial and collaborative environment.
Strong applicants will be currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program and have:
- A high level of interest in the education sector
- An interest in being a creative problem-solver
- The ability to synthesize data to develop insights
- Superior attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to take ownership of multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to work with diverse teams and foster an inclusive environment
- Be proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Please apply with a resume and cover letter before the application deadline as applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
About Tyton Partners
Tyton Partners is the leading provider of strategy consulting and investment banking services to the global knowledge sector. With years of experience across the education sector, including evaluation of PreK–12, postsecondary, corporate training, and lifelong learning markets, our team leverages its expertise to offer a spectrum of services to our clients:
- Tyton Partners’ consulting practice delivers strategic planning, growth strategy development, portfolio assessment, go-to-market strategy, business partnership strategy and execution, strategic due diligence, and acquisition support
- With an exclusive focus on the most dynamic global sectors, Tyton Partners works at the intersection of market and mission, helping diverse types of organizations make the best decisions to catalyze their growth and investment objectives
- Consulting clients range from for-profit companies and investors operating across the education and workforce sectors, to operating non-profits and foundations
Learn more about Tyton Partners at www.tytonpartners.com.