Agreement Sales Representative
At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name – people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive.
We believe diversity drives business success and is the foundation for our growth. We welcome different backgrounds and skills that enrich our community and we promote a place where we can ALL be ourselves. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
Responsible for meeting assigned sales targets for agreement-based services and new business development. Primary activities include targeting, preparation of sales offers for agreements and other new business opportunities. Identify the assets and required data for agreement creation. Develop competency and use processes and tools provided for this role. Support agreement renewals in accordance with the agreement retention policy. Refer opportunities for other products to other sales resources by creating sales cases
- New Agreement Business Development/Target Development Account: A list of target accounts may be provided or developed by the representative to make offers/calls/visits in pursuit of new agreement business opportunities. A completion objective will be determined at the onset of the listing and monthly progress reporting will be required and all visits logged into CRM to meet monthly targets.
- Renewal of Agreements: Some assigned accounts are the responsibility of the Representative to renew. Customers refusing to renew may be assigned to the Sales Rep. to take over the renewal process. Such review will take place during the Ops and/or Sales meeting.
- CRM Funnel Management: Sales funnel and cases in CRM should be managed and maintained daily. All record of visits, calls, meetings, quotations must be visible in CRM and discussed in weekly Sales meeting with the District/Branch Manager.
- Expectations to meeting monthly minimum sales quotas and CRM funnel size.
- Assist in other customer relations or collection efforts. It may be required to support in customer collection issues or other customer relationship management.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Prefer a 4-year degree and past work experience within Industrial sales or service related/Business Development.
- Must have a strong understanding of sales prospecting as well as basic mechanical and electrical aptitude. Good verbal, written and strong computer skills are required.
Konecranes, Inc. and its affiliates will not accept resumes from external recruiters or agencies without a Service Agreement and Agency Portal submission. Any resumes sent without a Service Agreement and Agency Portal submission with Konecranes, Inc. are void of any fees and free for internal use. Applicable Konecranes data protection obligations are the responsibility of the agency.
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,900 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Other Protected Category.