Clean Air: Finance Intern - Summer 2023 (Grass Lake, MI - Hybrid)
Please apply through our website to be considered for this position: https://jobs.tenneco.com/job-invite/2306/
Tenneco is one of the world's leading designers, manufacturers, and marketers of automotive products for original equipment and aftermarket customers, with full year 2021 revenues of $18 billion and approximately 71,000 team members working at more than 260 sites worldwide. Through our four business groups, Motorparts, Performance Solutions, Clean Air and Powertrain, Tenneco is driving advancements in global mobility by delivering technology solutions for diversified global markets, including light vehicle, commercial truck, off-highway, industrial, motorsport and the aftermarket.
- Learn to analyze/develop product cost calculations for customer quotations and/or internal cost improvement activities.
- Learn about manufacturing processes, purchasing, finance, engineering, and program management.
- Work with other cross-functional groups within Tenneco Clean Air, potential global experience, and the possibility to visit manufacturing sites.
- Ability to work in a fast paced/dynamic environment
- Able to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Strong analytical skills and motivation
- Excellent verbal, writing, and presentation skills
Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration; Finance; Accounting; Manufacturing Engineering; Industrial Engineering; or Supply Chain. Prefer Junior level or higher