Supply Chain Intern
Intern Program Overview:
The Terex Early Talent Program immerses high potential students in challenging real-world projects which directly help drive business results at our global organization. Our rich beliefs in innovation and continuous improvement, paired with the diverse and creative mindsets of our students, leads to the development of our best-in-class products, positively impacting the lives of people all around the world.
We are committed to the personal and professional development of our students and are proud to encourage their growth into our leaders of tomorrow.
- Partner with team members from global locations – 5 manufacturing locations worldwide.
- Intern/Co-op opportunities can lead to full time careers
Real World Responsibilities:
During your time with us you will:
- Utilize Terex’s eleven step Strategic Sourcing process to reduce total cost of ownership and increase overall value
- Lead and participates in cross-functional projects
- Manages relationships with key suppliers and negotiate company-wide contracts
- Interface and act as the liaison between the Terex businesses and suppliers
- Drive continuous improvement and business simplification efforts
- Maintain conduct consistent with company policy, operating procedures, accepted practices and applicable laws
As part of our team, we will:
- Provide you with real-work assignments that will provide you valuable experience as you begin your career
- Currently pursing university degree with focus on procurement, supply chain, engineering experience, or similar field
- Technical degree or background is preferred
- Able to work full-time 40 hours per week for 3 months in Redmond, WA
Nice to haves:
- Are adaptable, innovative, and proactive
- Enjoy strategic thinking by turning problems into solutions
- See manufacturing as an interesting industry
Accepting applications on a rolling basis, please apply as soon as possible