Global Trade Analyst Intern
What you can expect from H.B. Fuller's Internship Program:
You’ll be joining a cohort of talented students from a variety of schools across the U.S. We hire interns into the following positions: Process Engineering, R&D, Strategic Sourcing, Technical Sales, Supply Chain, Product Marketing, Information Technology, and more.
The projects we task our interns to lead are impactful and meaningful to our organization. You’ll be supported by your Manager and Mentor to gain in-depth knowledge of the adhesive industry and collaborate with various departments and functions. We also offer an established path for next-level opportunities - making this internship the starting point for a long-term career path.
Internship Location: St. Paul, MN
Our Internship Experience includes:
- 12-week paid program beginning the end of May to mid-August to gain insight and knowledge in your field.
- Interactive orientation and events with skilled professionals in your field, including managers, directors, and CEO.
- Multiple networking, volunteer and fun events – both virtual and in-person.
- Impactful projects that make a difference internally and externally for H.B. Fuller.
- End of summer final presentation to showcase your career development with support from managers and peers.
- Internal audit planning and execution
- Deployment of SOP and guidance documents
- Facilitating launch for consortium of internal import/export key contacts
- Completing global profiles of customs brokers and freight forwarders
- Working to create data analytics and dashboards for leaders of their trade activity
- Support in execution of free trade programs
- Beginning level business or economic courses; ability to communicate clearly and concisely in written and verbal forms; familiarity with EXCEL and other MS Office tools.
- Working towards Bachelor’s degree in audit/accounting, data analysis, business finance, global studies, economics (or equivalent experience).