BNSF Logistics is a technology and people-driven third-party logistics company that delivers what matters – to our people, our customers, our carriers, and our communities. BNSF Logistics is a place where diverse talent works together every day in an inclusive way to create and implement the best ideas to help us DELIVER WHAT MATTERS. We achieve this through our commitment to our Guiding Principles which helps us create the ultimate competitive advantage in the marketplace.
We PROTECT THE WELL-BEING OF OURSELVES AND OTHERS
We DRIVE INNOVATION AND EMBRACE TRANSFORMATION
We RESPECT AND SERVE EVERYONE
We KEEP OUR COMMITMENTS
We FOSTER A COLLABORATIVE AND INCLUSIVE COMMUNITY
We CELEBRATE AND ENJOY THE JOURNEY!
This position will be responsible for supporting Pricing & Procurement with customer & carrier rate uploads into the TMS, rate benchmarking and auditing, as well as assisting in the creation of strategic pricing solutions for current and potential clients in support of the BNSF Logistics Product Lines to include (OTR and LTL).
- Collaborate with Sales, Operations, and IT employees and agents, and other internal and external stakeholders to execute customer and carrier rate uploads into the TMS.
- Execute and develop processes to validate new and existing customer and carrier rates accurately reflect the agreed/contracted rates.
- Support the Pricing team with market benchmarking and prep of pricing files.
- Submit completed bid packages to internal and external customers.
- Support Procurement team with RFP creation, execution, and analysis.
- Utilize Report Writer to generate ad-hoc reporting to support Pricing and Procurement.
- Gather and analyze bid scorecard background data for Pricing.
- Support Pricing Team with miscellaneous or administrative bid tasks such as RFI completion, and downloading/uploading of bid packages.
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications:
- Broad knowledge of such fields as accounting, marketing, business administration, finance, etc.
- Equivalent to a four year college degree, preferred.
- 2+ years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be perform duties outside of normal requirements from time to time.
BNSF Logistics offers competitive benefit programs and services including, but not limited to:
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive health benefits package
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Flexible spending account
- Company paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Employee discounts on autos, travel, electronics, insurance, etc.
- Tuition assistance
- Professional training staff with an industry-leading Learning Management System
- Company culture that recognizes its employees
BNSF Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.