Staff Consultant, Technical - ArcLight Consulting
Staff Technical Consultant
ArcLight Consulting, and Addison Group company, is currently seeking a highly motivated and talented Staff Technical Consultant to join our Cloud Solutions practice. ArcLight offers a unique employee value proposition. We offer employees the opportunity to serve clients in challenging roles, but also to meaningfully contribute to the growth of our own consulting practice.
This entry level role will focus on customer project delivery and management, “big data” HR analytics, and software development and provide a rich learning experience to make an impact on the business. The Staff Technical Consultant will play a critical role in the delivery of complex end-to-end Oracle Cloud HCM and/or ERP implementations and business process improvements. We deliver transformational projects through management consulting techniques enabling our clients to achieve operational excellence.
The ideal candidate should be an enthusiastic learner with infinite curiosity who thrives in a collaborative environment and has a passion for leveraging technology to deliver smart, efficient solutions. You will work in our Burlington, MA office. We have created a work environment specifically tailored to enabling Staff Consultants to build peer relationships, rapidly develop skills, deliver challenging work, and accelerate their careers.
Campus hires go through a twelve-week training and onboarding program upon joining the team together, and new employees are assigned a mentor.
Your onboarding will include:
- Business Processes and Business Analysis training
- Oracle Cloud Product training
- Consulting and Soft Skills training
- Mock Implementation Capstone Project
YOUR EMPLOYMENT EXPERIENCE
- A fun culture and integrated team environment. As an HR Technology firm, ArcLight has always been a people first company, but we really have taken employee engagement to a new level since COVID-19. With our entire workforce in a remote capacity, we felt it was important to create avenues of connectedness even when not in a physical office. Through various culture, incentive and mental health programs we continue to uphold our focus on collaboration and service to our teams as we have never seen before. This helps us maintain our commitment to our customers as our employees see service as a primary value within our world.
- Obtain a flexible “work/life” balance. At ArcLight, we believe in fostering a work environment that works best for its employees. Some people prefer to come into the office every day; others prefer to work remotely for part of a week. We support our employees finding the mix that works best for them.
- A collaborative team that works together to build implementation and design strategy. No employee will ever be put on an island by themselves, as every project includes multiple project team members. Our Delivery Center team has knowledge sharing sessions also provides a platform to share experiences with the team on great solutions and application strategies that have been performed for our clients.
- You will constantly be challenged. No project is like one another. We have clients from a wide range of industries. Even companies that appear similar in nature have very different needs. Thus, this position provides an opportunity to continuously grow your professional and interpersonal capabilities and gain a better understanding of how successful organizations operate.
- Be a big fish in a small pond. Many of our team members have felt “lost” within a large organization, where their contributions are not always recognized. At ArcLight, this position provides the opportunity to have a big influence on the growth and success of the company.
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities. We look at career path as an individual journey at ArcLight. Whether your desire is to focus on implementation consulting, post-live support or follow a leadership track, the choice is yours. Our leadership team has regular discussions about your interests and career goals and we begin to position you on projects to help support your career growth.
Learning: Gain proficiency in ArcLight Consulting’s core products and processes by working as an entry level Staff Consultant which offers career growth in a variety of future specializations. Product knowledge will be gained through: coaching, on the job training, meetings, and self-study.
Customer Project Delivery: Candidates can contribute to a wide range of initiatives such as:
- Developing integrations between Oracle’s Cloud applications and third-party vendors
- Developing custom applications and processes using Java, C-Sharp, HTML, CSS, and many others to accommodate customer’s complex requirements
- Leading customer conversion efforts to fully migrate their Big Data to Oracle Cloud
- Analyzing, troubleshooting and deploying Cloud offerings that meet customer requirements
Internal Process Optimization: Work with peers to continuously improve ArcLight’s delivery model to provide the most value to customers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Data Analytics, Business, Economics, Human Resources, Mathematics, Operations Management, Computer Science or other related disciplines, Required.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Technical foundation and practical experience in software development languages and methodologies (e.g. Java, C-Sharp, HTML, CSS, Python, MySQL, etc.)
- Experience with full development life cycle of building custom applications / programs, which includes requirements facilitation, unit testing, debugging, deployment and validation;
- Demonstrated ability to convey complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Intermediate to expert level excel skills
- Demonstrated analytical abilities
- Previous experience working with enterprise applications is preferred (Note: Previous Oracle Cloud experience is not needed)
- Willing to travel up to 50% of the time.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
WHO WE ARE
ArcLight Consulting, an Addison Group Company, is a leader in Cloud implementation services. We are dedicated to ensuring that our customers are not only successful with their Cloud applications investment but that they maximize and optimize that investment. ArcLight’s team of certified experts continuously provide best-in-class service, guidance and direction to ensure customer’ success via our established methodology that bridges software and process. Our founding principle is that Customer Service drives Customer Success and putting it into practice creates long-term benefits for customers, employees, partners, and the communities we serve. Learn more at https://arclightconsulting.com.
Please take a minute to fill out our survey. Thank you!