Marketing Data Analyst
At Swickard Auto Group, we’re passionate about our customers and using the most innovative, cutting-edge technology to revolutionize the way customers purchase and service their vehicles at our dealerships.
Our customers are the reason we’re here. Our culture is defined by a few core principles: We want to be our customers’ favorite place to purchase, lease, or service their vehicle, and we want to be your favorite place to work! We are a hospitality company that happens to be in the automotive industry. We are data-driven, and our aim is to use data to continuously improve the in-store and online guest experience with our dealerships.
Automotive News ranks Swickard Auto Group as one of the top dealer groups in the US. We are looking for like-minded team members that are laser focused on discovering insights in data to identify ways we can continue improving each interaction with our customers. Swickard’s unique perspective on automotive retail strategy is transforming the automotive industry and we are looking for top-notch individuals to join our fast-growing team.
We are looking for a Marketing Analyst who’ll research and identify ways to build our brand and acquire new clients. Marketing Analyst responsibilities include tracking advertising costs, researching consumer behavior and exploring market trends and opportunities. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with PPC campaigns and be comfortable with processing and analyzing marketing data.
Ultimately, you will help us ensure we spend our marketing budget efficiently and we target our audience through successful campaigns.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Goal— Develop and maintain competitive, market-based used vehicle pricing across the Swickard Auto Group network of dealerships.
- Research market dynamics and advertising trends
- Measure ROI of online and offline advertising campaigns
- Develop and maintain daily/weekly/monthly reports and KPI metrics to track success
- Track email campaign metrics (delivery, open, click-through rates)
- Monitor budget distribution and performance of paid ad campaigns
- Conduct competitive research and analyze benchmarking data
- Research and implement marketing tools to support our promotional projects (automation software, social media, etc.)
- Analyze sales funnels and customer intent
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to identify opportunities for new client acquisition
- BSc in Marketing or relevant field (or equivalent data certification)
- Work experience as a Marketing Analyst or similar role
- Expertise in Google Analytics
- In-depth understanding of SEM campaign strategies and SEO practices
- Experience with PPC campaigns
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Coding skills a plus (Python, R or T-SQL)
- Analytical abilities
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Ability to multi-task and balance multiple demands and time frames
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment and handle stress in a calm and constructive manner
- Highly customer-focused and solutions-driven
We offer a competitive package - salary and benefits - including but not limited to medical, dental, vision, life and pet insurance, optional disability coverage, paid holidays and vacation time and a 401K plan.
Come join us - be part of an amazing culture that’s transforming the way customers feel about buying or leasing their next vehicle. You’ll be working alongside other talented individuals with the same vision and commitment – together we’ll drive toward a shared goal of giving our customers an exceptional experience. And at Swickard, as an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, we ensure everyone is welcome and provided an environment to be successful and included. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.