Commercial Excellence and Pricing Analyst Intern
Intern Program Overview:
The Terex Intern Program immerses high potential students in challenging real-world projects which directly help drive business results at our global organization. Our rich beliefs in innovation and continuous improvement, paired with the diverse and creative mindsets of our students, leads to the development of our best-in-class products, positively impacting the lives of people all around the world.
We are committed to the personal and professional development of our students and are proud to encourage their growth into our leaders of tomorrow.
- Partner with team members from global locations – 5 manufacturing locations worldwide.
- Intern/Co-op opportunities can lead to full time careers
- Fully remote or hybrid work options
Real World Responsibilities:
During your time with us you will:
- Support core commercial projects globally including product mix strategies and customer experience enhancements
- Perform analysis of global sales data to develop leading indicators for win rate and sales coverage
- Assist in the development of a market share management system
- Support our global pricing team in researching internal and external best practices
- Analyze historical pricing data to create future pricing structures
- Work with sales team to improve price realization
As part of our team we will:
- Provide you with real-work assignments that will provide you valuable experience as you begin your career
- Give you access to a peer group of talented analysts and learn from what they do to support our commercial team
- Provide you opportunity to work with cross-functional team and be a part of our commercial excellence journey
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree or higher in data analytics, engineering, business administration, marketing or similar field or graduated within last two years
- Able to work full-time 40 hours per week for 3 months
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrate ability to build relationships with the internal customers (Operations, Sales, Finance, etc.), including remote teams
Nice to haves:
- Ability to work in-person in Bothell, WA
- Understanding of CRM tools
- Basic knowledge of pricing theory
The compensation for this position is $22/hr for undergraduate interns and $24/hr for graduate or returning interns. This position is eligible for holiday pay, but is not eligible for medical benefits.
Accepting applications on a rolling basis, please apply as soon as possible