Process Engineer Rotational Program
Location: Houston, TX
The Process Engineer is responsible for assisting in providing innovative and cost-effective solutions requiring the development or sustaining of new or improved techniques, procedures or products. Areas of product development include oil dehydration / desalting utilizing electrostatic fields, oil/water/gas separation utilizing primary and secondary separation methods including cyclonic processes, water treatment processes including fluidized separation, and gas processes including membranes and chemical scavengers.
This is a 3-year structured rotational development program aimed at helping new hires explore different positions. You will have the opportunity to experience roles such as process engineering, project management and facility engineering in a short time period. After learning what excites you and what career you'd like to focus on, you will be placed in a more long-term position considering your preferences.
We are looking for candidates available to start in 2022 and 2023.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Review, understand and follow customer Piping and Instrumentation Diagram (P&ID) inquiries and technical specifications.
- Design oil and gas field process equipment and process packages.
- Perform process engineering tasks during project execution and early tendering processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering, or Electric & Control Process Engineering
- Basic Knowledge of Gas, Water and Oil Technologies/Processes
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Teamwork, self-development and strong decision-making skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision