JobName :Onsite Support Analyst
JobSummary : The Onsite Support Analyst is responsible for serving as a desktop support expert responsible for computer hardware, software (location specific or global) and peripherals. The Onsite Support Analyst acts as the second point of escalation for the resolution of desktop or laptop related incidents, service requests and connectivity issues.
AdditionalResponsibilities :In Junior Level role:
- Provide second-line investigation and diagnosis.
- Resolve and close incidents and service requests as per help desk procedures and allocated timelines.
- Escalate unresolved incidents and service requests within agreed timescales.
- Log incident and service request details per help desk procedures.
- Communicate with customer regarding incident progress.
- Ensure tickets are updated at all times until issues are resolved.
- Conduct customer satisfaction callbacks and surveys.
- Complete GET IT training for On-Site Support Analysts.
- Comply with Quality, Health, Safety and Environment policies and IT policies.
- Liaise with customers, other IT support groups and third-party providers when necessary.
- Perform staging of PCs.
- Maintain Global Asset Management database with updates related to the assigned hardware.
- Perform Install, Move, Add and Change tasks.
- Perform hardware and software maintenance and support.
- Participate in IT team and follow up on objectives and key performance objectives.
In Level 1 role:
- Perform Junior Level responsibilities above.
- Troubleshoot and resolve PC incidents and VIP requests.
- Liaise with third-party suppliers for hardware repair.
- Assist with SCSI on IT security issues and virus elimination.
- Assist local Server Team when server maintenance is required.
- Assist in infrastructure setup and renovation project at location including the network devices, Lenel PACs, CCTV, servers, PABX and Lync System.
In Level 2 role:
- Perform Level 1 responsibilities above.
- Work with Distributed Services, Systems, Network Support and Event Management teams.
- Coordinate spare asset inventory.
- Maintain asset management.
- Assist local Network Team when network equipment maintenance is required.
- Present to and educate customers on IT solutions, methods and tools to increase their efficiency.
- Organize and schedule UseIT training in location to match key performance objectives requirements.
- Participate in GeoMarket projects to accomplish common objectives.
- Participate as a key person in IT Domain structure.
- Supervise suppliers to perform maintenance, IMAC of IT equipment.
In Level 3 role:
- Perform Level 2 responsibilities above.
- Channel requests for help to the appropriate functions for resolution, monitor resolution activity and inform customers of progress.
- Work with Enterprise Services teams to deploy upgrades to customers servers, LANs, WANs and wireless networks.
- Mentor junior members on the team.
- Manage small, low risk IT projects at location.
- Lead in GeoMarket projects to accomplish common objectives.
- Be ready to take on additional responsibilities such as Security Champion, LDAP Champion or Wellsite Connectivity Champion.
- Perform regular IT hardware disposal following the Fixed Asset Disposal Procedure.
- Ensure process consistency through calls, group meetings and workshops.
- Listen to, understand and interpret customer requirements to propose solutions that enable the business to be more efficient.