Summer Analyst, Asset Management
The Acquisitions Intern will be exposed to many aspects of our day-to-day business operations and given the opportunity to play an important role in the future of the company.
- Perform project-form analyses to support various departments including acquisitions, analytics, legal, accounting, technology, among others
- Assist with departmental reporting and presentations
- Complete administrative tasks to support teams and departments
- Prepare and present summer-long project to executive leadership
- Participate in community talk and team meetings
Get to know Bridge
Bridge is a leading, vertically integrated real estate investment manager, diversified across specialized asset classes. Bridge combines its nationwide operating platform with dedicated teams of investment professionals focused on select U.S. real estate verticals: residential rental, office, development, logistics properties, net lease and real estate-backed credit. Bridge is well-regarded for its high integrity and collaborative leadership culture that rewards both individual thinking and team decision-making. Our leadership are seasoned professionals who bring their vast experience and high standards of excellence to their work. Our leaders’ value career development and take seriously the role they play in developing next generation leaders. Bridge professionals embody accountability and seek to deliver high-quality results through creativity and innovation.
What you should bring
- Ideal candidate has advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Prior experience in asset management, investment banking, or real estate is desirable, but not required