Recent Graduates: US Associate - GMD Transaction and Conduit Management
US associate whose main responsibilities are associated with systems utilized by the Securitization department. Manage data maintained by the Securitization department and develop tools in Excel and other systems as needed.
- Become an expert in the bank’s internal proprietary securitization system (SIS)
- Coordinate and assist the business in setting up and maintaining transactions in bank systems
- Assist in producing reports for the US and European regulators
- Maintain securitization client data and participate in the month end close process
- Assist with the development and implementation of training programs regarding bank systems. Publish and maintain the Business User Manual as needed for the bank systems
- Review, comment, and write specification documents
- Assist in establishing priorities for new releases of the bank systems
- Participate and coordinate User Acceptance Tests for various releases of the bank systems used by the group
- Work with senior members of the team to ensure consistency in terms of transaction data and to improve data accuracy
- Work with the team to develop and implement new initiatives as the system is further developed and enhanced
- Interact with other groups within the bank to develop new modules required to limit operational risk
- Assist the project manager with follow up and monitoring of technology initiatives
- Help develop new applications in Excel, Access and Outlook to enhance overall automation
Management and Reporting
Report to the Project Manager
Counterparties and clients
Develop and maintain relationships with outside vendors and peers as needed
Key Internal Contacts-
Strong interaction with the portfolio team, reporting team, and funding team.
Coordination with the project management team in head office
Coordination with the IT team locally and head office
Outlook, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), VBA, SQL, SIS, CPU
Bloomberg, Reuters, rating agency websites, client websites and other related websites
Legal and Regulatory Responsibilities
- Comply with all applicable legal, regulatory and internal Compliance requirements, including, but not limited to, the Crédit Agricole CIB Americas Compliance manual and Compliance policies and procedures as issued from time to time; Financial Security requirements, including, but not limited to, the prevention of Financial Crime and Fraud including reporting obligations to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer.
- Maintain appropriate knowledge to ensure to be fully qualified to undertake the role.
- Complete all mandatory training as required to attain and maintain competence.