The Data Engineer II builds and manages data repositories, analyzes data trends, and develops data algorithms and models used for enterprise decision-making.
- Writes complex SQL queries to move data from various source systems (flat files, SQL Server databases, xls files, JSON files, etc.) into the ODS.
- Creates reconciliation processes to ensure data is loaded into the ODS completely and accurately.
- Creates error handling and logging processes in the ODS.
- Gathers and analyzes business and customer requirements to identify and prioritize opportunities to improve efficiencies and processes through integration.
- Designs and implements integration flows and enhancements, including APIs and/or file-based integrations.
Note: After an internship, capable applicants are eligible for Full-Time positions.