Motorparts: Supply Chain Intern - Summer 2023 (Southfield, MI or Remote)
Tenneco is one of the world's leading designers, manufacturers, and marketers of automotive products for original equipment and aftermarket customers, with full year 2021 revenues of $18 billion and approximately 71,000 team members working at more than 260 sites worldwide. Through our four business groups, Motorparts, Performance Solutions, Clean Air and Powertrain, Tenneco is driving advancements in global mobility by delivering technology solutions for diversified global markets, including light vehicle, commercial truck, off-highway, industrial, motorsport and the aftermarket.
- Candidate will be assigned a supply chain process improvement initiative, to be completed during the internship. Analyze data to identify trends, root causes, areas for improvement using Excel, Access, etc.
- Perform ad hoc analysis as needed to support the supply chain team.
- Candidates should possess excellent problem solving and data analytical skills
- Candidates should have strong communication skills and promote and embrace a team atmosphere
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications. (Vlookup, Macros, Pivot, Index, VBA), as well as solid Access skills; PowerPoint, Excel, Word.
Candidates pursuing a Supply Chain Management degree are strongly preferred.