UTHealth-CPRIT Innovation in Cancer Prevention Research Training Program: Postdoctoral Fellowship
Seeking applicants committed to a career in cancer prevention research!
Members of underrepresented minority groups are highly encouraged to apply.
Applications are due October 21, 2022, at 11:59 pm. The start date is January 1st, 2023.
- Currently or potentially working in a UTHealth lab/research project
- PhD, MD, or other doctoral degrees
- Citizens, permanent residents, or visa holders
· 2 years of support $50,000 stipend* + health insurance
· $2,000 travel expenses for presentations at scientific meetings
· Tuition and fees, books, software, and laptop/tablet**
· Training and coaching in innovative thinking
· Editing and training in compelling oral presentations - Trans-disciplinary research seminars and cross-disciplinary training.
* Mentor must supplement to NRSA level.
** Additional research expenses should be paid by mentor.
Affiliate fellowships available for postdocs with salary/stipend support from employment or other cancer fellowships: All benefits listed above except stipend support and health insurance.
How to apply
Complete the postdoctoral application here https://redcap.link/cprit_postdoc_application
Application checklist for required application materials
We have compiled a list of frequently asked questions, you can review them in our Applicant FAQ.
Fellowship Information Sessions (30-minutes)
Connect to uthealth.webex.com/join/patricia.d.mullen during any of the following information sessions to know more about the program. No registration is required.
September 19, Monday 8:00 am
September 22, Thursday 4:00 pm
September 26, Monday 12:00 pm
September 28, Wednesday 8:30 am
October 3, Monday 12:00 pm
October 10, Monday 5:00 pm
October 11, Tuesday 8:00 am
October 17th, Monday 12:00 pm