Business Operations Internship - Summer 2023
Looking to start your professional experience? Join Casey's with an unforgettable internship! You'll gain meaningful experience, learn the business, and make an impact working in an area aligned to your major and interests. You'll build connections and relationships with other interns, coworkers, and leaders through onsite and offsite events. Casey's is a growing, Fortune 400 company with opportunities to stay on part-time during the school year, or potentially turn your internship into a full-time role.
Internships are onsite at our Store Support Center in Ankeny, Iowa, where you'll volunteer within our community, attend social outings, hear from our senior leadership team, and make some pizzas, of course!
As a Service Operations Intern, you will work with the team to support a large internal maintenance team, regional trainers, and dispatchers. Components of this role will include project management, data/metric analytics, process flow, equipment evaluation and environmental compliance. The position will by dynamic working and supporting many initiatives, including some field visits to provide exposure and perspective.
- Currently working on completion of Bachelor's degree in related field
- 3.0 GPA or above
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow
- Ability to exercise independent judgment
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines