2023 Summer Internship – Supply Chain
Remote Work: Hybrid
At Zebra, we’re reinventing how businesses operate at the enterprise edge - helping them run faster, smarter, and more connected than ever before.
A dynamic community of builders, doers, and problem solvers, we each play a unique role - shaping new technologies, bringing solutions to market, and partnering with companies on the front line of business. Being a part of Zebra means making your mark as we make digital transformation a reality.
It means growing into a leader at a leading company that makes a distinct difference - because together, we’ve only just begun.
Build Today. Create Tomorrow.
Join a team of builders, doers, and problem solvers.
The purpose of this internship is to prepare college students for entry into the business world by providing a thorough understanding of the various functions of the Zebra Technologies organization. The program is designed to provide you with a full experience so that you can fully envision a career with Zebra. You will be positioned for success with training, exposure to all parts of the business, social activities, a professional mentor relationship and development sessions to help you discover your own performance edge!
We are looking for general GO&S (Global Operations & Services) resources as they will be participating in a pool with opportunities to work on cross functional projects across the organization. Some majors may include:
- Supply Chain Operations Management
- Distribution & Logistics
- Manufacturing Engineering
- General Engineering
- Program Management
- Data & Analytics
Our GO&S pooling interns have the exciting opportunity to work cross functionally across a variety of projects that align to their interests, aspirations, and skills. These projects may be in functions including but not limited to:
- Order Management
- Contract Administration and Entitlement Management
- JDM Procurement
- Supply Planning
- Demand Planning
- Inventory Management
- Strategic Sourcing
- Category Management
- Market-Based Target Costing
- Network Execution
- Test and Value Engineering
- Lean Six Sigma
- Project / Program Management
- Risk Resiliency
- Design Assurance/Quality Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate/graduate degree program (BS, BA, MS, MA, PhD, MBA) graduating in May or December 2023, 2024, or 2025.
- We are looking for general GO&S (Global Operations & Services) resources as they will be participating in a pool with opportunities to work on cross functional projects across the organization. Some majors may include: a. Supply Chain Operations Management b. Distribution & Logistics c. Manufacturing Engineering d. Industrial Engineering e. Operations Research f. General Engineering g. Program Management h. Data & Analytics or related field.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis without requiring sponsorship
- Must reside within 50 miles of the work site.
- Ability to collaborate as part of a team
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and data skills
- Strong communication, presentation, and note-taking skills
- Ability to problem-solve ambiguous problems, organize data gaps, and communicate with the team to resolve those gaps.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (including Excel, Word, & PowerPoint)
- Intellectual curiosity with a strong desire to learn and grow
- Proven leadership and excellence in professional, academic, and/or extracurricular experiences
- Integrity/Accountability (ask for help when needed, be honest about your contributions, communicate early on any challenges, taking the initiative on owning and resolving issues)
- Teamwork (use this opportunity to network and gain advice and experience from the wider Zebra community, as well as your direct colleagues)
- Innovation (ability to think creatively and proposing multiple solutions to problems)
Zebra Total Rewards includes more than just pay and is structured to meet the needs of our changing global business and evolving talent. We are committed to providing our employees with a benefits program that is comprehensive and competitive – including healthcare, wellness, inclusion networks, and continued learning and development offerings. We offer community service days, in addition to the traditional insurances, compensation, parental leave, employee assistance program and paid time off offerings depending on the country where you work.
Salary: USD 19.00 - USD 42.50 Hourly
Salary offered will vary depending on your location, job-related skills, knowledge, and experience.
Additionally, all Zebra roles are eligible for cash incentive programs. For example, sales roles have additional opportunity to earn substantial variable compensation tied to quota achievement. In most other roles, the Zebra annual cash incentive program links Company and individual performance together. Some roles may also be eligible for long-term incentive equity awards.