WHAT WE OFFER
As a leading supplier of methacrylate chemicals worldwide we are active in various markets and supply our products for a wide range of applications. At Röhm our strength is our employees. With their creativity and passion, they actively contribute to our success story. We promote an inclusive and open culture and advocate diversity in our teams. Because we are convinced: Diversity is essential for a high-performance and innovative organization. With Röhm, you will experience continuous learning in an international environment. Become part of our team and make your career goals come true.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The logistics coordinator will be responsible for the coordination of the Logistics/Transportation/Warehousing/Distribution activities and processes under the Logistics control in Region Americas. They will also be responsible for the coordination and execution of receipt, delivery, shipment, and inventory processes for off-line 3rd party logistics (3PL) locations. They will monitor daily activity of 3PL locations to assure accurate and timely completion of transactions along with provide backup support for on-line locations.
What you will do:
- This is a hybrid-remote position and requires you to be in the office 5 days per month.
- Coordinate activities of carriers delivering shipments from off-line 3PL locations including tendering, change management, and delivery execution/confirmation.
- Coordinate and report daily activities for Roehm leased ISO tank or dedicated truck fleets.
- Participate in the required 24 hour per day, 7 day per week coverage required of Logistics operations. Provide afterhours support to external and internal partners via notification from central call or email support systems using Roehm cellular or computer systems.
- Full compliance with all regulations including governmental and internal safety procedures for internal and external operations.
- Coordination and continuous improvement of logistics processes.
- Validate and document of internal logistics, and external 3PL processes.
- Coordination of customer requirements, investigation/resolution of customers complaints.
- Renegotiate dates and quantities of orders with 3PLs and Customer Service/customers.
- Coordinate operations of 3PLs to be in alignment with customer and Roehm requirements.
- Audit and approval / rejection of vendor invoicing.
- Approval of carrier expediting and holding 3PLs open on overtime to meet customer commitments.
- Customer relationship management.
- Customer complaints management.
- Vendor and carrier payment processes in SAP and Invoice Track.
WHAT IS EXPECTED
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Supply, Chain or Business operations preferred. Can accept other areas of focus with experience relevant to the job requirement.
- Minimum of 1 year in the area of logistics or customer service with degree. 3-5 years without applicable degree.
- SAP operations for order management/logistics/SCM. Use of similar ERP platforms is acceptable.
- MS office (intermediate-advanced Excel level)
- Use of 3rd party internet portals.
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
To ensure quick and fair processing of your application please apply online via our careers portal at https://www.roehm.com/en/career. Submit at least one meaningful cover letter as well as your current CV and provide us your possible starting date. Please refrain from sending unsolicited applications by email.
Note: When creating the user account, it is necessary to activate the account via a link. Currently there may be technical delays in sending this activation email. We are working intensively to ensure that this email is sent again promptly. Until then, we ask for your patience if the receipt of this activation e-mail is delayed.
If you have any questions regarding your application or the application process please contact: HarrisKristina at Kristina.Harris@roehm.com and refer to the Requisition ID cited below.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!