Dell Technologies Services Undergrad Analytics Summer Intern
**Please note in order to be considered for this role you must click apply externally and complete a Dell application.**
Dell Technologies Services
Business Analytics Undergrad Intern – Summer 2023
Round Rock TX, Hopkinton, MA & Remote
Dell Technologies Services helps customers accelerate their digital journey and achieve outcomes. Through an ecosystem of augmented intelligence, passionate experts, automated processes, and unmatched reach, we deliver end-to-end, modernized services from home to work, IT datacenters to the cloud. Our services are strategic to growth drivers for Dell Technologies overall and continue to experience growth in the sector. Our global team covers Sales, Portfolio Management, Service Delivery, Supply Chain, Data Science, Engineering, and more.
What you’ll achieve
The business analytics intern will be working on a problem which would require detailed analytics to be resolved. The intern will be responsible to carry out analytics, and provide insights on how to resolve the problem. The project may also involve building KPIs and dashboards.
- Create analysis that uncover hidden opportunities to improve in areas such as operations, sales growth and dispatch effectiveness
- Identify and interpret trends and patterns in datasets to predict outcome
- Effectively communicate findings, insights and recommendations with business leaders
- Partners with both internal & external sources to gather & examine data from disparate sources with the goal of discovering previously hidden insights.
- Able to independently drive a task to completion, understand the data, end goals, and provide insights beyond the customer's expectations.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Currently enrolled UG in an accredited Bachelor’s program in Data Science, Statistics, or Business Analytics
- Proficient data mining skills
- Advanced Excel
- Excellent Communication Skills and ability to deal with ambiguity
- Power BI
- Knowledge or experience using Statistica, SAS, R, SPSS, Hadoop, Teradata, Python, Tableau, Business Objects, C++
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here