Remote - IT Operations Data Analyst
Culture Vision at Consumer Direct Care Network
At CDCN, we strive to create a workplace where everyone is supported and motivated to be their best; we collaborate on shared goals and celebrate our accomplishments.
WE WELCOME YOU INTO A GROWING COMPANY
Consumer Direct Care Network is all about caring for people. Care is at our core, and we strive to live up to it every single day. We are currently providing services in 14 states across the USA, as well as Washington DC. We specialize in providing home and community-based services that support individuals with disabilities and older adults so they can remain in their homes and communities.
IT Operations Data Analysts are responsible for developing reports and analyzing data as it relates to the data operations and data exchanges across the CDCN transaction management platform (U2) to provide data-driven insights that support feature and process enhancements.
- Analyze and become proficient in interacting with our data flows and system objects
- Participate in monitoring processes for data exchanges
- Design, develop and test exception reporting for data exchanges
- Design and develop reporting mechanisms to capture key operational statistics for data exchanges
- Design and develop data flow reporting mechanisms for operational activities
- Prepare monthly reports on data exchange and interface activities
- Prepare monthly reports on data characteristics as a result of production operations activities
- Prioritize and multitask effectively
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Combination of education and experience
- 2 - 3 years’ previous experience in analytics preferred
- Expertise using Analytics tools (Azure, Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Visual Studios, and .NET)
- Ability to work flexible and/or extended hours, if needed, to meet the job requirements.
- If remote, the employee must have sufficient internet access and speed to perform the functions of the job.
The incumbent typically works in an office environment and uses a computer, telephone, and other office equipment as needed to perform duties. The noise level in the work environment is typical of that of an office. Incumbents may encounter frequent interruptions throughout the workday. The employee is regularly required to sit, talk, or hear; frequently required to use repetitive hand motion, handle or feel, and to stand, walk, reach, bend or lift up to 20 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
When you join Consumer Direct Care Network, you will be exposed to numerous professional development opportunities. We welcome your contributions and value your integrity as we collaborate on work that moves us all toward a compassionate community. We have a long history of helping individuals build their careers in the home-care industry. This is truly a place where there is something for everyone, whether you are looking to support a particular lifestyle, seeking professional growth, or seeking new and challenging work, all in an expanding nationwide company with that small-company feel. Most importantly, you will experience the satisfaction of working in a culture built on caring. Caring for others comes naturally at Consumer Direct Care Network, based on our long history of connecting people and championing change, all geared toward helping others. We are proud of the longevity and loyalty of our employees. Their commitment to doing good work is what makes us a leader in the industry.
As a Consumer Direct Care Network team member you will receive:
• A rewarding career helping others
• Fun and engaging work environment built on team unity
• Job satisfaction knowing you make a difference in the work you do and lives we serve
• Professional training to help advance your skills for career development
Based on your position and employment status, you may be eligible for:
• Vacation with no waiting period
• Two Paid Floating Holidays
• Six Paid Federal Holidays
• Paid Safe Sick Time
• 401(k) Retirement
• Company-Paid Life Insurance
• Supplemental Life, Accident, Critical Illness, and Hospital benefits
• Short and Long-Term Disability
• Flexible Spending Account
• Pet Insurance
WHO WE ARE
Consumer Direct Care Network specializes in home and community-based services that assist older adults and individuals of all ages with disabilities and impairments to continue to live their lives independently in their own homes and communities. We provide coordinated service delivery in 14 states and the District of Columbia. Our services span from financial management services and support brokerage to traditional agency in-home care and caregiving to behavioral health. We have extensive experience with Medicaid, Medicare, private insurance, and with supporting people who pay for their own care.
Your opportunities within our network are endless, it’s not just a job, it’s a career… advance it with the Consumer Direct Care Network!
The Consumer Direct Care Network and its subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For additional information about any of the jobs posted, for help applying, or other employment questions, please contact us at InfoJobs@consumerdirectcare.com.