Graduate Management Team Member (GMTM)
Who we are:
Collaborative. Respectful. A place to dream and do. These are just a few words that describe what life is like at Toyota. As one of the world’s most admired brands, Toyota is growing and leading the future of mobility through innovative, high-quality solutions designed to enhance lives and delight those we serve. We’re looking for diverse, talented students who want to grow and challenge what’s possible with us.
An important part of the Toyota family is Toyota Financial Services (TFS), the finance and insurance brand for Toyota and Lexus in North America. While TFS is a separate business entity, it is an essential part of this world-changing company – delivering on Toyota’s vision to move people beyond what’s possible. At TFS, you will help create best-in-class customer experiences in an innovative, collaborative environment.
Who we’re looking for:
Our organization is looking for energetic, highly motivated and driven MBA or Master’s program recent graduates that have an interest in financial services and the automotive industry.
What you’ll be doing:
Toyota recruits MBAs and Master’s program graduates for the Graduate Management Team Member (GMTM) Program – Toyota Financial Services, a two-year rotational program based in Plano, TX. The program provides GMTMs with high visibility and a broad level of experience within Toyota Financial Services. The track allows for up to four, six-month rotations within the following sample of groups:
- TFS Treasury, Debt & Capital Markets is responsible for meeting the capital funding needs of the company, managing our interest rate and foreign currency risk, managing the cash and investment operations of the company, and providing the support functions for these activities.
- TFS Corporate Finance – Analytics & Performance Measurement is responsible for delivering data-driven insights and measuring performance to enhance decision-making. Working with adjacent departments, we analyze the impact of key drivers including pricing, funding, risk factors and operations on profitability.
- TFS Business Analytics is responsible for leveraging analytics to drive fact-based decision-making within TFS. Supporting departments within the Sales and Marketing organizations at TFS, we add value by evaluating, explaining and executing on strategic business opportunities backed by data-driven insights. Areas include Sales, Insurance, Marketing, Pricing, Remarketing and Digital Transformation.
- TFS Risk Management works closely with other departments and senior leadership throughout Toyota and Toyota Financial services to develop sound risk management practices, infrastructure, and drive strategy through insightful analytics. Areas include Consumer Credit Risk, Dealer (Commercial) Credit Risk, Residual Value Risk (valuation of Toyota/Lexus vehicles in the lease portfolio) and Enterprise Risk Management.
- TFS Finance Products is responsible for collaborating with both Toyota and Lexus Sales and Marketing Divisions to develop new and used car incentive programs. Finance Products objectives are to increase TFS market share and profitability. In addition to evaluating the current market and developing plans to grow TFS share and revenue, Finance Products also administers the incentive programs and maintains the systems that deliver pricing to the dealerships.
This is a unique opportunity to gain broad exposure to a globally respected organization. We are looking for individuals with strong quantitative and analytical skills. Experience with financial analysis, specifically in banking, is considered a plus. Public speaking skills and experience with presenting analytical data is important. Additionally, an ideal candidate would have strong problem-solving skills, project management experience, and the proven ability to scope and drive projects. An interest in the automotive industry, particularly in Toyota, is a strong plus.
To be considered, a candidate must have an MBA or Master’s degree and 2+ consecutive years of progressive pre-MBA work experience. Must have lawful unlimited authorization to work in the U.S. without sponsorship now or in the future.
What we’ll bring:
During your interview process, our team can fill you in on all the details of our industry-leading benefits and career development opportunities. A few highlights include:
- A work environment built on teamwork, flexibility and respect
- Competitive wages
- Professional growth and development opportunities to help jump start your career
- Relocation and Housing assistance (if applicable)
What you should know:
Our success begins and ends with our people. We embrace diverse perspectives and value unique human experiences. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of the communities where we live and do business. Applicants for our positions are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, religion, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Toyota is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of the communities where we live and do business. Applicants for our positions are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, religion, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Belonging at Toyota
Our success begins and ends with our people. We embrace diverse perspectives and value unique human experiences. Respect for all is our North Star. Toyota is proud to have 10+ different Business Partnering Groups across 100 different North American chapter locations that support team members’ efforts to dream, do and grow without questioning that they belong. As a company that has been one of DiversityInc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity and a member of The Billion Dollar Roundtable supporting minority and woman-owned suppliers for over 10 years, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of the communities where we live and do business.
Applicants for our positions are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, religion, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Have a question or need assistance with your application? Check out the How to Apply section of our careers page on Toyota.com or send an email to TalentLinkAdmin@toyota.com.