Apple TV+ Original Content Internship: Summer (May/June- Aug)
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
Apple is looking for dynamic and highly motivated Original Content Interns to join our
team. We are responsible for launching original scripted and unscripted programming
Internet Services is one of the fastest growing business units of Apple and it is a great
time to be part of the team fueling this growth. We are looking for star interns for
Apple has opportunities for undergraduate students who are passionate about
pursuing careers in Entertainment and Media. As an intern, you will make an impact at
Apple by developing yourself and collaborating with top industry professionals!
• Excellent analytical and written and verbal communication skills
• Candidates must have passion for both television development and
entertainment and have a strong desire to learn.
• Strong proficiency using and viewing software programs for spreadsheets,
database management, presentations, email, and word processing (e.g.,
Numbers, Pages, Word, Excel, Keynote, Quip, etc.).
• Eagerness to learn about advanced industry concepts and key players.
• Great attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-paced
• Strong organization and time management skills.
• Be a self-starter and have a desire to learn.
• Prior experience within the entertainment industry is a plus but not required.
• Must be trustworthy with confidential information and use discretion in day to
• Assist the domestic development team where needed.
• Collaborate with high level executive assistants and executives on assigned
• Track and evaluate incoming material and submissions by providing script
coverage and feedback.
• Track entertainment industry trends.
• Assist in project research and data entry.
• Cover Executive desks and provide general administrative support as needed.
Students pursuing an undergraduate across all departments (media, entertainment,
music & film, or equivalent.) graduating December 2023 or later.
Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion
and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement
opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and
individuals with disabilities.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable
accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform
essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Please contact us to request accommodation.