Apple Public Relations Intern
Are you fascinated by today’s dynamic media landscape and always tuned into what’s happening in the world? Do you possess high standards for detail and precision in communication? Do you have a passion for building new and stronger relationships?
As part of our Communications team, you’ll help inform the world about everything Apple: our groundbreaking products, services, and the values that drive our company. You’ll serve as a liaison between Apple and the company’s public perception, working closely with a variety of teams to develop communications, events, and stories that show the world what really drives us. Together, we’ll present a consistent voice for Apple that’s timely, accurate, and true to who we are. Through teamwork and focused messaging, you’ll be a key part of representing one of the world’s most admired brands to millions of people every single day.
Apple is looking for dynamic, highly-motivated Public Relations interns based in Cupertino, California for Summer 2023.
Individuals must possess high standards for detail and precision in communication, and passion for news and Apple products, services, and values.
Some Responsibilities Include
- Monitor, analyze, and draft reports on media coverage of Apple and related industry news, across print, broadcast, online and social media.
- Conduct research and present findings to PR team members to help inform PR strategies
- Assist with press activities related to launch events, press tours, and media briefings.
- Assist on special projects as needed.
- General administrative duties.
- College or Master’s student, majoring in public relations, communications, or journalism preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills as well as organizational skills required.
- Familiarity with the Mac, iPhone, and otherApple products preferred.
- Knowledge of Apple’s Pages, Numbers, and Keynote productivity software, Apple Mail, Apple Calendar, iMessage, Slack, and Adobe Photoshop preferred.
- One year of work experience in an office environment and/or prior internship experience preferred.
- 3.0 GPA or higher and must be a currently enrolled student
Skills, Abilities & Attributes
- Can-do attitude and quick learner, willing to take ownership of assignments and see through to successful completion.
- Motivated collaborator who is professional, organized and friendly, and willing to ask informed questions.
- Self-starter who is able to work independently.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
Must be currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s program in a related field of study, graduating at the earliest Fall 2023.
Visa sponsorship is not offered at this time. While many other teams at Apple will consider visa sponsorship for internships and rotation programs, the Communications team unfortunately is unable to do so at this time. This includes F-1 and J-1 visas.