Apple Marcom - Graphic Design Intern (May - Aug Term)
Marcom - Graphic Design Intern
The Design Team is responsible for the design and art direction of all core communications, including product launches and seasonal campaigns across Retail, Channel, Packaging, Keynote, and Events. Working in a highly collaborative manner, the Design Team works to define and evolve the look and feel of all Apple product art direction through experimentation, critical thinking, and extraordinary attention to detail.
The Graphic Design Intern is an integral member of the team that helps to create innovative and compelling work from ideation to execution. In this role, you will become instrumental in developing work that inspires customers for one of the world's most creatively influential brands.
We work closely with designers to teach the everyday workings of a world-class internal design studio. The Graphic Design Intern has the opportunity to work closely with all members of the team—designers, art directors, creative directors, and production artists—to gain a better understanding of the skills required to develop high-profile projects that meet the brand’s rigorous design standards.
- Contributing to Apple graphic design projects from conception to completion, including product launches, hardware art direction, event and branding identities, graphics and signage, retail collateral, packaging design, and special occasion projects.
- Internal group responsibilities include comping and preparing presentations, server organization, and some studio maintenance.
- An excellent understanding of the basic design principles of structure, grids, layouts, typography, and presentations. A strong understanding of image making and composition. And a keen attention to detail, with sharp comping skills.
- The ability to work collaboratively and autonomously within a large group environment is required. We’re looking for a team player with a positive attitude and curious mind.
- Must have strong conceptual and strategic thinking skills.
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Cinema 4D, 3D software, and animation skills are a bonus.
Must be currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s program in a related field of study,
graduating no sooner than December 2023. To qualify you must include a portfolio link on your resume.
Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to intersectionality, inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.