Human Resources Talent Accelerator Program Summer Analyst
- A global network of talented, energetic Human Resources professionals. We work every day to support Accenture’s vision of being the best place to work. Our people are some of the most highly specialized talent on the planet. We make sure all employees get the innovative HR services they need to develop their careers and continue to choose Accenture as their employer. Ready to explore how HR strategy, HR operations and HR digital technologies all work together for our people?
- You know that maximizing the potential and performance of people is the secret sauce for successful companies. You can’t wait to help Accenture drive its business forward with new, human-focused programs. You’re a strategic thinker who is passionate about building a career in human resources. And you know you’ll thrive in an inclusive, empowering and inspiring environment that values the total individual. Plus, the Accenture Talent Accelerator Program is just the opportunity you’ve been looking for to launch your HR career after graduation.
- Get a firsthand look at what it’s like to drive innovation and business results through talent at Accenture
- Spend the summer with leading HR industry professionals on initiatives that let you dive into areas such as: Talent Strategy, Employee Relations, Performance & Rewards Recruiting, Talent Analytics, Employee Engagement, Learning & Talent Development, and Inclusion and Diversity
- Build a deep understanding of a real HR challenge facing Accenture today
- Research and analyze the causes, impacts, and opportunities we have to solve the issue
- Create and share your recommendations with your team and HR leadership, leaving us with a way to put your ideas into action
- Learn who we are, how we work, and see how you can help us build the future now!
- Summer Analysts that successfully complete this internship and their college degree will be considered for our Talent Accelerator Program, a two-year HR career development opportunity. As a Talent Accelerator member, you’ll join Accenture as full-time employee and spend two years on four different assignments across our HR business. One of the assignments could be an international role that will help you build a global mindset and understand how we translate our vision in each country we operate. Every assignment in the program will give you the skills and experience you need to kickstart your career as an HR rock star.
Here’s What You Need
- You’re currently enrolled in a Bachelor's degree program
- Your graduation date is between December 2023 and August 2024
- You’re able to live/work in New York City for the summer internship
Bonus Points If
- Your major is in Human Resources, Human Capital or Business
- You pride yourself on being an excellent student and have an outstanding academic track record to prove it
- You have HR experience – either from an internship or a school project
- You like to use your whole brain – thinking about and solving problems both analytically and creatively
- You’re comfortable sharing your ideas in person and in writing
- You’re a leader with the integrity and credibility that inspires others to trust you