As a Data Analyst you will be trained on Analytics, Data Engineering, Visualization and software applications associated and then get deployed on projects to the world class clients we serve. Campus hires begin their careers with TCS in the Initial Learning Program. A fully paid training program designed to provide you with the information and training necessary to succeed at TCS and excel at client sites. However, the learning does not stop there! TCS is committed to the continuous growth of its associates, in line with the core value of Learning & Sharing. We offer a Continuous Learning Program that spans technologies, domains, processes and soft skills. In addition, TCS associates are encouraged to undertake certifications and accreditations in a wide range of subject areas. With clients located across the US and globe, TCS can offer great flexibility in work location, excellent career advancement, and a variety of opportunities. TCS’ mentoring, career development, and on-the-job training ensure a smooth transition into your professional life and orient you to our culture, values, vision, and mission.
Role : Data Analysts
Job type : Full time
- General data engineering, ETLs, complex querying, and analytics/BI
- Using SQL to take messy, disparate data and engineer it to create tables clean enough to support statistical and ML pipelines.
- Translate non-technical business requirements into statistical data/feature design
- Engineering data tables specifically to support statistical/ML modeling
- Building models using Pandas, Numpy, and statistical/ML packages
- Forecasting, and forecast volatility analysis
- Building business optimization tools based on analytical understanding of volatility
- Work on Tableau, Data Studio, Etc.,