Entry Level Data Scientist - Machine Learning-333305
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods.
- Extending company's data with third party sources of information when needed.
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis.
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Apply machine learning, collaborative filtering, NLP, and deep learning methods to massive data sets.