Entry Level Data Scientist - 482035
- Analysis tools, defining, and implementing intelligent solutions on data
- RDBMS as well as NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra etc.
- Working with large data sets, using tools and languages such as SQL, Hive, Python, R, NumPy, MATLAB, Power BI etc.
- Statistics/ML tools and algorithms such as RNN, k-NN, Naïve Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Masters degree with relevant coursework in Data Science, Statistics, Machine Learning, and equivalent work experience