Financial Analyst Intern Summer 2023
With over 21 years of experience, Revenue Rocket is a leading Mergers and Acquisitions firm focused on IT Services and one of the fastest growing Fortune 5000 companies. Revenue Rocket has three main business practices: Buy-side, Sell-side, and Growth Strategy Consulting. With our specialized insights within the tech enabled space, we’re able to be the ideal partner when it comes to M&A and growth strategy for all IT firms.
Our internship program gives you a chance to build a solid foundation in the business world and enhances your knowledge on modeling, business processes and M&A transactions. As an intern you will learn from individuals who are self-motivated, dedicated, and passionate about making a difference for our clients.
Key Responsibilities for the Qualified Candidate Include:
· Be an active member of the Finance team; seek ways to optimize and share best practices across the program segments
· Performs financial analyses on cash flows, operating results and/or business plans to determine rates of return, capital/cash flow requirements, and/or other business metrics used for reporting and decision support.
· Develops, interprets, and implements financial concepts for valuation purposes
· Performs analyses to determine present and future financial performance.
· Gathers, analyzes, prepares, and summarizes recommendations for financial plans, acquisition activity, trended future requirements and operating forecasts.
· Perform Ad-hoc financial and variance analysis upon request
· Other related duties as required.
· Ideal candidate is currently enrolled to earn their bachelor's degree by May 2024
· 3.0 GPA and above
· Strong analytical skills, excellent written and oral communication skills
· Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables and look up functions
· Strong organization and analytical skills, ability to work well in teams, and have effective communication skills
· Experience working with Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint in previous internships