Consulting Analyst Intern Summer 2023
With over 21 years of experience, Revenue Rocket is a leading Mergers and Acquisitions firm focused on IT Services and one of the fastest growing Fortune 5000 companies. Revenue Rocket has three main business practices: Buy-side, Sell-side, and Growth Strategy Consulting. With our specialized insights within the tech enabled space, we’re able to be the ideal partner when it comes to M&A and growth strategy for all IT firms.
Through this internship expect to understand a variety of different fields within IT Services! Our consulting intern will play a key role in day-to-day engagements with clients and internal projects. This opportunity will allow you to develop a strong understanding of business acumen and strengthen your tech savvy skillset. We’re looking for someone who’s able to bring their own creative thoughts to our current process and is willing to adapt quickly to the ever-changing nature of consulting.
Key Responsibilities for the Qualified Candidate Include:
· Complete consulting engagements with other team members, including participating in interviews, analyzing confidential client data, and summarizing key findings
· Conduct industry research and identify internal and external data resources to create custom analytics
· Complete detailed analysis on client data and identify preliminary trends and themes in the data
· Develop client-specific presentations which address executive needs and deliver presentations to clients and internal partners
· Engage in practice management including methodologies, preparation of new frameworks, processes, or organizational changes.
· Participate in team and client discussions and ensure key takeaways are captured
· Prepare benchmarking studies on specific topics
· Design and create PowerPoint slides for clients or for internal discussions
· Ideal candidate is currently enrolled to earn their bachelor's degree by May 2024
· 3.0 GPA and above
· Strong analytical skills, excellent written and oral communication skills
· You have the ability to multi-task.
· Strong work ethic, perseverance, and desire to be an excellent consultant
· Ability to work in a team and with others