Economic Impact Analyst (2022-2333)
Who We Are
At Cadmus, we recognize that solving the world’s most challenging problems can’t be accomplished alone or with cookie-cutter solutions. That’s why we look for team players and problem solvers who are driven to use their unique perspectives and intellectual curiosity to help deliver breakthrough solutions that achieve transformative goals. On the Cadmus team, you’ll collaborate with leading experts to help our clients across the globe.
Cadmus’ mission is to deploy industry-leading expertise to help our clients achieve extraordinary results that strengthen society and the natural world. We offer competitive compensation, outstanding health care and retirement benefits, a vibrant and collaborative work environment, and opportunities for professional growth. We are committed to advancing diversity and fostering a culture of equity in the workplace and across society, and we strive to maintain an inclusive environment where all employees feel connected, respected, and valued.
Join Cadmus. Let’s solve the world’s most challenging problems together.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Qualified candidate will support senior staff in advising utility, government, non-profit, and corporate clients on a range of complex utility demand side management (DSM) issues related to distributed energy resources, renewable energy, decarbonization, demand response, energy efficiency, flexible load resources, equity, sustainability, and retail rate design.
- Perform research design, data collection, data analysis, and reporting tasks to support consulting engagements with clients, including those related to transportation and building electrification, DSM potential or planning studies, and program and policy evaluations
- Conduct primary and secondary data collection and statistical and econometric data analysis to assess program and policy impacts
- Conduct economic analysis to assess program and policy cost-effectiveness, welfare impacts, and utility revenue impacts
- Analyze and interpret findings to reach meaningful conclusions and recommendations for inclusion in clearly written, concise reports
- Ensure high-quality client deliverables
- Work closely with project team members to accomplish project goals
- Recent MA/MS Grad in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Data Science, or other related fields
- Experience with statistical software programs such as R, Python, SAS, or Stata
- Advanced knowledge of and experience with research design, statistical analysis, and regression analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Initiative and ability to prioritize and self-direct on assignments, including adapting to changes in a time-sensitive, deliverable driven workplace
- Desire to grow professionally and take on challenging work assignments
- Proficient in MS Office applications, including Word and Excel
- 2-4 years professional experience.
- Familiarity with or work experience in the energy sector and/or utility industry
- Applied research experience in academic or professional setting, preferably consulting
- Demonstrated experience with deploying interactive web apps with the use of R-Shiny (or other similar platforms, such as Flask, Fast-API).
- Experience building and maintaining interactive online dashboards for displaying research findings
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States as a U.S Perm Resident or U.S. Citizen.
Based on eligibility and job status, Cadmus offers an excellent benefits package to include: medical, dental, vision, company paid disability and life insurance, 401(k) program, paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, voluntary time off (VTO), tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance program, other optional benefits and various bonus programs.
Full vaccination against COVID-19, and compliance with Cadmus’ vaccination verification procedures, is a condition of employment with Cadmus, unless the individual is legally entitled to a reasonable accommodation. Prospective and/or new U.S. employees will be required to submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. “Full vaccination” means two weeks have passed since the individual received: 1) their second shot in a two-dose vaccine series (such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine) or 2) their shot in a single-dose vaccine series (such as the Johnson & Johnson vaccine). Information regarding the process for requesting a reasonable accommodation will be included in the offer letter issued to any prospective employee.
Cadmus is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination. Cadmus is committed to providing a respectful workplace where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation (including gender identity and/or expression), national origin, military and veteran status, physical and mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Learn more about Cadmus by visiting our website at: http://www.cadmusgroup.com