Entry Level Machine Learning Engineer - 333316
- Developing and implementing common NLP frameworks and languages including NLTK, Spacy, Stanford NLP, BERT, TFIDF, Wordnet
- Knowledge of Topic Modelling, Sentiment analysis, Summarization, Semantic analysis, Entity identification, OCR and Word Embedding Vectors and other machine learning / deep learning capabilities using unstructured text datasets.
- Implementation/deployment of NLP pipeline
- Understanding with leading supervised and unsupervised machine learning methods such as Regression, Neural Networks, Deep Learning, KNN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Trees, Random Forest, Gradient Boosting, Ensemble methods, text mining,
- Must have strong development ability in Python and NLP, ML packages