Business Strategy Analyst
We recruit and develop people from diverse backgrounds who can bring their skills and experience to our organization and make us even more effective. Own the Future and become a part of the team. We have a current career opportunity as a;
Location: Greenfield IN, USA
The objective of this position is to support and promote product profitability for the Electric Vehicle (xEV) Business Unit. The position will develop and track financial reports to report to American management as well as reporting for Japan. This position will require collaboration with multiple sites and groups within the Business Unit.
- Review and analyze profit by product reporting for sites/products
- Gap analysis and presentation of costs from budget and original target
- Support countermeasure actions and work to resolve gaps and track progress for regional initiatives
- Electric Vehicles (xEV) new business project management support
- Collaboration with Japan to review monthly targets and reporting
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge skills and abilities:
- Promote and carry out the Hitachi Core Values.
- Develop strong working relationship both internally and with customers.
- High ethical standards.
- Work independently and support findings with data
- Critical Thinking --Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Problem Solving - Reviewing related information to identifying problems, develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Judgment and Decision Making - Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Collaborations with different job functions and levels of management.
- Analyze data and find insights to improve constitution.
- 4-Year college degree in Finance, Engineering, Engineering Technology, Business, or similar curriculum of study.
- Knowledge of computer systems (specifically Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint) to perform and present analysis for necessary job duties.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to crate and present concepts to internal teams and all levels of management.
- Proficiency in Excel & PowerPoint.
- Experience in Power BI.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Will not supervise associates.
- Ability to work for long periods of time while sitting
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Visual ability to work accurately with detailed information and a computer screen
- Warehouse setting noise.
- Requires up to 25% travel
- 2-3 days working in the reporting location
- Office setting environment, with occasional visit to production facilities
- Requires night meetings to collaborate with overseas bases
Why Hitachi Astemo?
At Hitachi Astemo, Harmony, Sincerity and Pioneering Spirit are practiced values -- we respect each other, never pass the buck and work creatively to accomplish our mission. Our people are given exciting opportunities to develop and grow in a truly international business, where they are proud to be part of a collaborative and innovative team. Diversity & Inclusion is valued to build and leverage an inclusive work environment and embrace diversity to unlock our full potential. We believe that this will give us the strength to drive great innovations to create new values for people, vehicles and the society, and to unlock our full potential to become a global leader in everything we do.
Sound Interesting? Then we would like to get to know you. Apply online via our career site - we look forward to receiving your application! ASTEMO.CAREER.OPPORTUNITIES
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities