Corporate Technology Trainee Rotational Program (June 2023 Start)
Associated Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We support a work environment where colleagues are respected and given the opportunity to perform to their fullest potential. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants with a disability who need assistance applying for a position with Associated Bank are asked to email: email@example.com
Candidates must be located within our Core Footprint of Wisconsin, Illinois or Minnesota.
The Corporate Technology Trainee program is a rotational introduction to the key information technology disciplines of three of the following: Information Security, Business Solutions, Engineering and Architecture, and Technology Operations. Other disciplines such as Project Management may be part of the program on an individual basis. Trainees can either be recent graduates from college or colleagues who have been with the organization for up to 3 years and are looking to accelerate and/or redirect their career in the technology area. The Corporate Technology Trainees will experience a combination of largely on the job training with selective classroom training to enhance their development. In three rotations (exact timing and sequencing may vary), the trainees will go through a structured sequence of tasks to learn the fundamentals of the discipline and start to contribute to day to day deliverables as early as possible.
- Learn and understand Associated Bank's solution development life cycle approach.
- Analyze complex technology challenges and provide solution input.
- Following Associated Bank standards, create and complete required project documentation and diagrams.
- Troubleshoot common technology issues, providing resolution within required service level agreements.
- Articulate (verbal and written) benefits, risks, impacts of technology solutions.
- Associate's Degree Information technology related field (GPA of at least 3.0 Preferred) (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree Information technology related field (GPA of at least 3.0 Preferred) (Preferred)
- Less than 2 years (Required)
Fully complies with all applicable enterprise policies and procedures. Acts in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations as outlined in training materials, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act. Responsible for reporting suspicious activity to Financial Intelligence. Responsible to report all customer complaints as prescribed and procedure violations to management or HR. Responsible to report ethical concerns as needed to Associated’s anonymous Ethics Hotline.
Associated Bank is committed to working diligently with any colleague who needs an accommodation perform the essential functions of the job. Please contact the Leaves & Accommodations office to request an accommodation.