Future Consultants Program (Summer 2023 - Remote Eligible)
Due to the nature of the program - this opportunity is NOT available for international students.
Who We Are
At Eide Bailly Technology Consulting (EBTC), we trust there is a better way; a better way to do business and a better way to realize the extraordinary potential in the marketplace today. We bring our knowledge, passion and experience to transform the way organizations are doing business, through collaboration with our clients and the leveraging of technology to drive business forward. Our strategic technology advisory services and solutions, data analytics, enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), cybersecurity services, integrations and outsourced IT services, turn business challenges into opportunities for growth.
Why You'll Love Working Here
At EBTC, our business is about making our clients' businesses better. Our driving force motivating each and every engagement is to understand our clients' needs and to discover the best-fit solutions that will yield valuable results for their business. What makes us different -- and why our clients choose to work with us -- is our proactive, consultative approach to technology and our incredible team.
By far, our people make our business, and our culture cultivates and attracts the industry's leading talent.
We promote a happy workplace by making work-life balance a daily practice and actively engaging in the communities we serve. Our dedication to service is showcased in our Firm's charitable donation match and focus on encouraging staff to volunteer their time to causes close to them. We also support living healthier lifestyles by offering additional perks like a Wellness Benefit to be spent on fitness-related purchases every year. These are just some of the reasons why we remain an employer of choice for today's top talent.
Eide Bailly: Technology Consulting Future Consultants Program
Eide Bailly is proud to introduce its Technology Consulting Future Consultants Program. Candidates for this role will begin as a cohort in an extensive 3-month rotational training program. The goal of this program is to foster the next generation of leading technology consultants at Eide Bailly. You will have the opportunity to work with a variety of our professional services teams across a wide spectrum of industries. You will be exposed to multiple leading platforms in the technology industry including Salesforce, NetSuite, Microsoft, Snowflake, and Databricks - along with other industry specific tools. We will also train you on client management, consulting and leadership skills so that you can reach your fullest potential wherever you land in our Technology Consulting division. At the end of your rotational, you’ll work with our leaders to determine the area that excites you and best sets you up for long-term success!
Some day-to-day tasks might include
- Training on multiple software platforms and project delivery methodologies
- Assisting with Salesforce, Microsoft, or NetSuite implementation engagements
- Working on cloud Data Analytics consulting projects
- Assisting with Cybersecurity projects
- Participating in consultative engagements understanding business challenges, developing technology strategy and roadmaps, and empowering clients to improve their business
- Assisting with the coordination and management of technology implementation and consulting projects
- Participating in outlining engagement objectives, issues, findings, and recommendations in a variety of client situations
- Documenting technical solutions, process maps, user stories, functional requirements, and status reports
- Working with other members of your team to find answers to complex problems
Who You Are
We are seeking highly motivated recent or upcoming graduates pursuing or holding MIS, IT, Accounting or Business degrees to work in our Technology Consulting team. Must be available full-time from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, M-F in your local time zone. If you meet the following criteria, we would love to hear from you!
- Desire to learn from consultants how to assess client’s business and technology needs, craft innovative solutions that span different subject matter domains, and implement these plans to exceed client expectations.
- Currently have, or is in the process of obtaining, a Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Genuine interest in leveraging technology to assist our clients in reaching their goals.
- Ability to effectively maintain and build working relationships with coworkers and clients.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines by setting priorities with projects.
- Drive for achievement, success, and attainment of goals and objectives.
- Passion for solving problems with creative solutions
Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the future.
Why you’ll love working here:
Perks of the job
- Exposure to Technology executives and a diverse network of skilled tech consultants
- Personalized career coaching
- Ability to positively impact a client’s business
- Opportunity to connect and work with top vendors in the technology consulting space
- Remote-eligible work environment (office-optional if located in an EB city and that’s your preference!)
- Fast track in career growth and opportunities