STUDENT ANALYST - CYBER PHYSICAL SYSTEMS
Who We Are:
The Intelligent Systems Division develops automated solutions for commercial and government clients in multiple domains including transportation (traffic management, connected automated vehicle), manufacturing robotics, medical prognostics and communication standards.
Objectives of this Role:
- The Cyber Physical Systems group has an opportunity for an intern to join and grow with our team.
- Applying Theory to Practice: Apply your passion for embedded systems and solving problems to advance scientific understanding of our planet and solar system.
- Work with small teams to develop and test embedded systems and software for space science projects.
- Development is typically in Python, C/C++, LabView, and/or some assembly on MS Windows, Linux, or custom operating systems. Interest in understanding formal secure software development process and best practices applies.
- Year-Round Internship for local student summer or a co-op student.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Work independently on small teams developing flight software for space flight applications/instrumentation.
- Collaborate with scientists and engineers on software design and code reviews.
- Develop software and test scripts that aid in application integration, verification, and validation testing phases.
- Contribute to technical reports explaining developed solutions.
- To read more on the cool and unique work associated with this position, visit the following: