GRADUATE STUDENT-R&D - STUDENT ANALYST - STUDENT ENGINEER - PERCEPTION SYSTEMS/MACHINE LEARNING
Who We Are:
Our team produces innovative solutions for sensing and understanding the world, transforming reality into digitized reality. By applying novel Machine Learning (Deep Learning) techniques, we create intelligent automated systems that sense, think, and act in the real world.
Objectives of this Role:
- Join project teams to research and develop new autonomy-related objectives for SwRI clients.
- Implement modern and traditional machine learning algorithms to solve novel problems.
- Summer 2023 or local student.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Apply state-of-the-art machine learning software solutions for various artificial intelligent system application.
- Interact with team members to discuss technical solutions to problems.
- Develop tools and techniques to improve our team's research and development capability.