2023 Summer Intern - Voice of the Customer
Zendesk is looking for a hardworking intern to join our Voice of the Customer team in the U.S! Interns can be based remotely anywhere in the United States, or co-located with our office in San Francisco, CA or Madison, WI. Relocation assistance is not provided. This internship will be full-time for 10 weeks starting in June 2023.
At Zendesk, diversity, equity and inclusion are more than buzzwords, and bigger than the bottom line. It's about our people knowing that they're valued where they work. Employees at Zendesk work hard to build a culture where everyone belongs. Employee Communities play a vital role in bringing us together and ensure we feel supported at work.
Who You Are:
The ideal candidate will support the Zendesk Voice of the Customer team by managing projects that help generate customer insights that link to business results fueling customer experience improvement and innovation. This position will provide hands-on experience across analytical tools and will conduct and translate analyses into key trends, practical insights and recommendations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Supporting daily activities related to Customer Insight initiatives.
- Conduct key qualitative and quantitative analyses.
- Become familiar with consumer insights platforms and build dashboards for stakeholders.
- Analyze customer data to draw insights and develop themes.
- Conduct analysis of datasets, visualize findings and build presentations with concrete recommendations.
- Use internal and external data sources to find opportunities for improvement.
- Special projects as identified and requested by the department.
What you bring to the role:
- Proficiency in analyzing data and translating numbers into concrete insights and recommendations.
- Ability to convey insights in a way that is clear and compelling.
- Curiosity to dig into datasets.
- Passion for storytelling with data.
- Be a self-motivated and flexible teammate.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects.
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program in Behavioral Economics, Business Analytics, Statistics, Marketing or related field at the time of the internship. Preference will be given to students in their penultimate/junior/third year.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be located in the United States for the full duration of the internship .
- Clear presentation and communication skills, verbal and written.
- Knowledge and experience with SQL or SPSS and data visualization tools.
- Knowledge of syndicated data sets and survey-based research methods.
- Academic or professional experience in crafting reports and presentations.