Accounting Analyst Job Description
Stratton Amenities is a full-service concierge solution providing luxury, hotel-style front desk concierge services, valet parking and security guard services for upscale apartments and condominium buildings across multiple markets in the U.S. Our mission is to create the most hospitable experience for our associates, residents and clients.
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 5:00pm
- Accounting and periodic general close process. Prepare journal entries, monthly reconciliations of balance sheet and bank accounts.
- Prepare monthly reporting
- Assist with interim and year-end audit requests as well as other special projects as assigned.
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Create and distribute client invoices
- Track client contracts and renewals
- Track and update our financial model, dashboards and P&L’s
- Strong accounting experience with the ability to meet deadlines
- Possesses personal and professional integrity
- Can communicate confidently, well-organized, and has a good sense of priorities.
- College degree majoring in accounting
- Solid understanding of GAAP
- Intermediate knowledge in Microsoft Office (specifically Excel)
- Knowledge in QuickBooks is a plus
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and management communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, customer service, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with additional hours during closes.
Stratton Amenities is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly believe diversity and inclusion are essential to making connections in a culture of service.